- This event has passed.
Technical Writing Training – Weekends – Online
June 19, 2021 @ 11:00 AM - October 3, 2021 @ 1:00 PM IST$35000
These are online classes. The class will be both on Saturday and Sunday
Duration of the course is Seventeen Weekends. Job placement is assured on completion of the course.
Kindly confirm your participation by 10th June, 2021
What is Technical Writing?
Technical Writing is the art of documenting important data in a clear and concise manner about a company and its products, by means of perfecting the nuances of writing, editing, formatting and proof reading.
Why is Technical Writing important than ever before?
As more gadgets are developed, writing and editing content is of supreme importance and value. In a dynamic market, the companies have to come up with attractive documents to woo the customers.
Who can be a Technical Writer?
- Graduate in any discipline
- A flair for writing
- An aptitude to understand technology
- Good listening skills
- Hardworking and dedicated
What will you learn?
- Writing in simple, clear and concise manner.
- Use English language usage effectively.
- Improvement in communication skills.
- Competent in presentation skills.
- An aptitude to query and seek answers.
- Visualization and designing skills.
- Analytical thinking and reasoning.
- Time management.
- Breaking down complex data into simple understandable sentences.
At TechnoKraft, we help you to comprehend a subject/solution/product and describe the information in a simple easy to understand way for the end users.
Why a professional course is required?
To find the right technical writer is a challenge for any business. A technical writer with a professional course will have:
- A polished writing.
- Illustrative skills.
- Knowledge of tools to design a document.
- Resourceful technical skill sets to set a baseline information about a product or a company.
- Accuracy to follow the rules of Technical Writing.
- Can customize their area of knowledge according to the industry like hardware, software or education.
Uniqueness of our Training
Equal emphasis is given to concepts and tools. The training involves deep understanding about the technical writing concepts and theories of Instructional Design and applying these concepts effectively in the tools.
- Emphasis is also given to English language usage and grammar.
- Assignments at the end of each module which is evaluated as per industry standards
- Presentation on any given topic to enhance their public speaking skills and presentation skills.