- A graduate in any discipline.
- Good communication skills.
- Aptitude and interest in writing.
- Basic computer skills.
Who can be a Technical Writer?
What does a technical writer do?
Create and design a technical document after analyzing and organizing the data given with clear formatting and attractive visuals as per the client requirements.
A technical writer works on communication products like:
- User Manuals
- Online help
- Website/blog content
Why do companies need technical writers?
- Every company has products/services and processes. These processes and services have to be documented for future reference and for intercommunication between various departments in an organization.
- Technical writers prepare marketing/sales brochures to sell their products.
- To revise existing documentation after the product/service been upgraded.
The demand for technical writers in the industry exceeds the availability. For every 30 programmers, there is only one technical writers. Demand and career growth of a technical writer is exponential in nature.
About the training program
|Weekday Batch||Monday to Friday|
|Morning Batch||10 am – 1 pm|
|Afternoon Batch||2 pm – 5 pm|
|Full day Batch||10 am – 4 pm|
|Saturday||10 am – 5 pm|
|Weekday Batch||Monday to Friday||10 am – 1 pm|
|Weekday Batch||Monday to Friday||2 pm – 5 pm|
|Batch||Total Contact Hours|
|Weekday||144 hrs spread over 12 weeks|
|Weekend||144 hrs spread over 17 weekends|