- This event has passed.
Instructional Design Training – Weekdays – Online
June 21, 2021 - August 22, 2021$35000
TechnoKraft provides exemplary training to get trained as Instructional Designers.
These are online classes. Monday to Friday
Duration of the course is 2 months. Job placement is assured on completion of the course.
Kindly confirm your participation by 10th June, 2021
11 AM to 1 PM – Morning Batch ; 2 pm to 4 pm – Afternoon Batch
After completing the course, the learner will be able to:
- Recognize the role and responsibilities of an instructional designer in an e-learning organization.
- Perform client’s need analysis accurately to mitigate risk.
- Design the most suitable learning architecture for an e-learning course.
- Create the course script based on micro strategies and style guides.
- Develop the storyboards that reduce iterations at production level.
- Conduct self-review and peer review of products to ensure high quality course.
- Recognize the importance of visual design for successful instructional design.
- Identify various types of technical compliance followed by the e-learning industry.
- Design quality test items for evaluating the course at pre-training, formative and summative stages.
Course Audience & Structure
- Practicing instructional designers who are interested in strengthening their basics.
- Experienced technical writers who are interested in acquiring skills related to instructional design.
- Exceptionally motivated fresh students who are interested in pursuing a career in instructional design.
- Consists of six comprehensive modules covering all important aspects of instructional design (see course outline for detailed learning objectives).
- Involves lectures, group discussions and regular assessments to check learners’ progress.
- Have end-of-module practice assignments culminating in project work based on real life work situations.
- Contains end-of-course comprehensive test (2 hr) to check theoretical understanding.
- Devotes 55 hours for theory and 50 hours for practical, spread over three months.
- Provides Study material based on PPT slides.